|Achiever McBeaver Character Education: Active Listening is the Difference!|
Achiever Radio Programming is Effective for Your School Because:
1) Children are asked to use their creativity, imagination, and critical thinking skills.
2) Kids are part of the action as active participants. No longer are they simply required to be passive bystanders as with video formatted programming.
3) Your little ones act upon values based skills only when they have been actively processed and internalized.
4) Added interaction with McDoolio Game Cards reinforces the learning in a game format (i.e. Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!) that they are already used to using!
5) Our shows rely upon the incorporation of solid teaching methods:
* Forward connection of content
6) Our mode of information delivery allows for time effective schoolwide presentation.
7) Achiever Radio affords effective campus-wide media delivery - and at about half the financial cost of comparative video programming.
8) Classroom teachers have the flexibility to personalize the programming within their own daily lesson plans (i.e. math, science, social studies, language, and writing) for students with the use of free clip art and free classroom posters.
9) Working in conjunction with Achiever Radio, High Achiever! provides counselors with a brief component that helps students review their own behavioral choices in a non-threatening manner. This 16 lesson behavior modification series guides young students through the C.A.R.E. system on a deeper and more personal level for application to their own classroom behavior. Simply put - when your kids behave better, they learn better!